February 14, 2012

Spread the Love


Valentine's day isn't just for couples. It's meant for everyone and everything. So think about all the things you love and spread a little, or a lot of it (Love, that is..) and watch as the hearts fill your eyes on this special pre-vday day and every day to follow.

For everything in this world that creates a negative thought or feeling, there's 3 more positives to fill its space. Think of such things and let them fill up the entire space in your heart.

 Here's a few examples of what tugs at my heart strings, and by no means are these in particular order of importance, as they are all on a pedestal:

Bella and Lu..
Nothing beats their wagging tails and wet nose kisses.


My family..
One word to describe them: resilient. I'm so blessed to have a large group of steadfast individuals built right into my own life. 

My Sweetie pie...
One of the most kind-hearted and patient   Persons I've ever known. His laugh makes me laugh and his relentless will to keep his head up and heart open reminds me to do the same.

My God and Faith...
The only constant..

My Nephews...
 One I miss dearly..(Andrew), and the other who has got major personality. (Evan), Check him out here, mean muggin'...

My Health...

My friends...
I have some pretty stellar friends. Ones that are intelligent, open to love and successful in life. They are familiar faces that have never turned their backs on me and have provided me with so much comfort through trying times and enormous smiles through the best times. 

My Job...
I love what I do. One full-time job and one full-time freelance job and I couldn't be any more appreciative of the positions I earned, and the great people I work with.

Myself...
Yeah, I'm a bit goofy at times, but I love myself. Life is pretty unstable, you have to make a few crazy faces to get through the chaos. Try it alone or with a friend. It's pretty amusing. I usually just entertain myself. My jokes are funny, too. 


Life..
(it's just too beautiful to not be grateful for)...

Think about what you Love most and make a list.. I promise you won't regret it.

To the guys... Stay handsome. To the girls... Stay beautiful. To all: count your blessings, even if that means counting a small few, twice. We all have something we love, and we all have a reason to be thankful.

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE. 

Happy Valentine's Day and may you feel loved today and every day. 

Xo
Lisa