April 9, 2015

Fancy outfits on a budget

Spring has definitely sprung. I started my new job on April 1st and the days are long and packed with training. I feel so blessed, but between the new schedule and passing out before 10pm, I haven't had as much time to write, but rest assured that somewhere between sales meetings and event coordinating, this girl will never be too busy to talk fashion. 

This week I joined floral with leggings, tight with flouncy, feminine with structured.

How did I do this? You ask.  

Well, if you're like most of us average blue collar Americans, buying expensive duds is simply out of the question. So instead, I mixed highs and lows. The best part is, I found a few highs at a low budget retail chain store. Think TJ Maxx and Marshall's. ;)

Wanna know where I bought my Olivia & Joy bucket purse or my Franco Sarto boots? You guessed it. (See paragraph above). I rarely ever buy name brand pieces at full price. It's just not friendly on my wallet for one, and two, I need my Starbucks. 

I would love to hear about your favorite budget friendly spots. Let me know where you like to shop!

Comment below or find me on Facebook!  Don't forget to like the page. Shoes, Dogs & Chocolate. 


️Xo 
Lisa