November 8, 2016

Make sure you vote!


One nation under God!

There's something so validating about going to a poll station and physically entering in your choices.  Although this election is probably the most terrifying election I've been alive to witness,  I took the Holy Spirit with me.


At the end of the day, what is meant to be will be, and I will put my trust in God first and foremost, but I'm also so grateful for the 19th Amendment of the United States Constitution that passed in 1920 to officially give women the right to vote; and allow me to share my voice.


Whether you voted for Trump or Hilary, or put your own name into the empty subject line, know that our nation was founded upon those who believed in God and that this country and our world is all suffering and wants and need love and understand. Pray for us all.