September 6, 2013

Testimony of Strength

My life may not be perfect, but it's my life, and to me it's as perfect as God intended it to be. My heart gets troubled, I worry and I stress. I suffer illness and I react to things that bother me. I stand up for what I believe in with pure vigor and I love with all of my heart. I'm loyal and friendly and honest and blunt. I am who I am and will not apologize for it. My heart is strong but my Faith is stronger. I appreciate my family more than anything in the world and adore my true friends and acquintances. Picking myself up after troubled times is the only thing I know how to do. I will never give up on myself or my life because it's mine and God's greatest gift to me. The only time you will see me with my head down, is when I am bowing to my Lord, giving thanks.