March 12, 2014

Oh, Monday...

My weekend was a blast. I felt like it was a long weekend, when in actuality it was the same two-day allowance we as Americans typically get. I worked my full eight-hours on Friday and was ready to bail by 4p.m. Peace out business world, I had things to do! Said in my ghetto-fabulous tone.


I picked up E and off we went to Orange County to have a quick bite to eat, and trot around the mall for some fab finds I shouldn't spend my money on, but had to. Plus, I needed to pick up a fabulous gift for the future Mrs. Peterson.


One of my sweetest and dearest best girlfriends is getting married soon and her bridal shower was Saturday. Eek! I know, last minute, but I knew what I wanted to get her and it was as easy as 1...2...3...


A door knocker with the Phrases "The Petereson's est. 2014"




She loved it!


We had fun snapping photos of the many little details and the fact that she was 72 days away from marrying the love of her life. Well now it's 67 days away. WHOA!








After the shower, I went to dinner and a movie with E. We saw 300 Rise of an Empire, and let's really get into the fact that this is a Manly man's movie and we saw the film in IMAX 3-D. It wasn't enough we had to do it in IMAX, but 3-D? Oh my, this was going to be an experience. I had never done 3-D before, and we have never done a movie in 3-D together so I was oooohh-ing and awww-ing a bit while E was screaming at the screen with intense physical reactions of excitement. It was fun!


Check out our photo. Warning: never take bright flash photography while wearing these glasses. It was painful and was cause for many do-overs until we didn't look drunk.


Sunday came with a lovely morning of birds chirping and the sun shining. E and I went to noon mass, followed by running errands and then a relaxing pizza party for my sister, Mandy. All the family was over, and there was tons of giggles, playful shouting matches,  food devouring and cooing over my adorable nephew, Evan.


Hope your weekend was just as lovely. Please share with me what you did. :)
This blog was linked up with: Join The Gossip




xo
Lisa