March 21, 2015

Sephora Beauty Mini Haul


Note to all beauty girls: Quick grabs are usually the best! It shows you're assertive, and assertive girls are sexy and know what they want. ;)

Ok.... So here's what I did.

Minding my own business and keeping the assertive mindset, I walked into the Sephora located in Downtown Disney, during my recent trip to the Happiest Place On Earth, and then, it happened.

If, A, you're a girl who loves makeup, and, B, ever walked into a Sephora store, you get my point. 

I truly had my mind set. I was only going to purchase one Radiant Creamy Concealer by Nars, but when a girl's heart rate goes up, there's no stopping her. 

Here's what I purchased: 

1. Two Nars Radiant Creamy Concealers in the colors: Honey and Custard.

2.  Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting  Trio. This little baby has a bronzer, blush and highlighter.

3. Sephora retractable black eyeliner. These are my favorite. They last all day, and come with a smudge sponge to soften and create dramatic cat eyes or sweet day-time looks.

4. Sephora Rouge Shine lipstick. There's no name given, just says No.5.

5. Sephora waterproof retractable lip liner in Petal. 

6. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone. 

7. Lavanilla pure vanilla deodorant. If you want to try a 100 percent natural deodorant, try this out. I love it. It has no aluminum, no paraben and it smells great!

I won't share the total as it was pretty steep. I will however share the positive, and as any Sephora girl knows, I racked up points towards free beauty minis! 

What has been your recent beauty purchase? Share with me on the blog, Facebook or IG 

Shoesdogsandchocolate ❤️

Xo
Lisa