April 29, 2017

Much Needed Vitamin Sea + Vitamin C



This past weekend, I cruised down to one of my favorite beach spots in the whole world for some much needed alone time. There's something special about watching powerful waves interlace with the shoreline in an extreme pattern that provides therapy and calm to a rough work week. Although comforting and providing a tranquil state of mind, I couldn't forget my sunscreen, water and a new favorite, the bodyceuticals Vitamin C + Calendula fruit stem cell AHA.  



I can't tell you how amazing this all natural product smells, and I can't even begin to share how good it felt on my face, I can only write a description, and let me just tell you, you'll want to lick the jar and touch your skin all day long!







The fresh, organic aloe juice whipped into this facial cream contains high potency Vitamin C and antioxidants designed to tone & even out skin tone. Um, hello? Where has this baby been all my life?!
Studies have also shown the ingredients in this cream do the following:
  • Firm & plump tissue
  • Assists with age & sun spots
  • Freshen and soothes skin
  • 90 percent certified organic. vegan
Full list of Ingredients: Vitamin C ester, Organic aloe vera juice, Organic coconut oil, Organic Calendula, Organic cranberry, Organic rose hip seed oil, Wild blueberry extract, Organic black willow bark, rosemary, neem, Vitamin E d-alpha tocopherol & mixed tocopherol.




 If you have an awesome product to share with me or want me to try, let me know, I'd love to check it out! Come say hi on my instagram page.