September 22, 2015

Michael Kors Beauty Loot

New York fashion week may have come to an end, but the residual impression of iconic designers lingers on, and I was lucky enough to snag a few pieces from the Michael Kors beauty line. 

Feast your eyes on these beauties!  



First on the list, matte bronzers in Beam, Glow and Flush, which range from a soft hue for pale skin, to a deeper shade mixed with flecks of gold (of course) for ultra glam. 

Each bronzer comes in a large gold palette and retails for $50 each. I know it sounds like a lot, but look at the size of these things: my hand can barely hold it. 

So fabulous! These are everything.




The Bronze Powder Brush has a structured base that's easy to grip and packed bristles that are soft to the touch. 

Now, let's talk perfume. The new Gold line has me swooning. Ranging from 1.0, 1.7 and 3.4 ounces, you have your choice of 24K Brilliant Gold, White Luminous Gold, or Rose Radiant Gold

Out of the three, my favorite is the Rose Radiant. Due to its sweeter and lighter notes of florals and light musk combination, I can see myself wearing this scent on glam outings or special date nights. 

If you like a stronger scent of wood notes, mandarins and florals, the 24K Gold is for you. If you're the type of woman that wants to feel like you're swimming in your aroma, the more pungent notes of amber, jasmine and pear in the White Luminous is all you, girl. Work it! 



Whatever you decide, I don't think you'll be disappointed, I certainly wasn't. The packaging is so chic and structured, just like all MK designs.  I'm a big fan of these pieces, and was over the moon with all the GOLD! Then again, I believe everything should be made of gold. What can I say? I have expensive taste.

Enjoy!