October 26, 2015

Manicure Monday! 5 OPI Polishes Perfect For Fall


If you're like me, and love getting your nails done, then you'll be excited to spruce up your mani/pedi with these creamy shades from the OPI Venice collection.

I've fallen in love with these nail lacquers, and I'm not just saying this because I'm half Sicilian. Shown here are just five of their 16 available polishes that I'm sure you'll fall in love with, too. 


The creamy blend of cool and warm shades complements any skin tone,
 making them ideal to wear during the changing seasons. 


The fun names are true to OPI fashion, and fun to ask for during your next salon session. 
Want to buy your own? Purchase your favorites at a local beauty salon, and take them with you to your next appointment. 


Each bottle is approximately $8 each, so you can't go wrong with buying two or three. Check out all of OPI's products at OPI.com