November 7, 2013

My Fashion Thursday

Tribal Thursday




Forever 21 tribal print top / H&M jersey top, $9.64 / Topshop blue skinny jeans / H&M flat pumps, $48 / Chan Luu stackable bangle / Brass necklace

My fashion style is a bit eclectic. Although I enjoy many different genres of fashion, I am not glued to just one. As a creative writer and artist, I am constantly evolving and  changing my mind, so it's only fair my sense of style does the same.
 Overall, the one thing I know I portray with any outfit is femininity with a don't eff with me, personality. This means I'm a total lady, but I've got an edge.
Hey, I'm Italian and Mexican, I'm one spicy meatball doused in Tapatio! Okay, enough with the stereotype food associations, let's get back to the blog.
E bought me this awesome tribal open cardigan, and I. Am. Obsessed. Hash tag extra obsessed! I paired it with my fave new skinny jeans, a navy tank I picked up from H&M , my version of brown gladiator sandals and adorned the look with silver rhinestone stud earrings, a stack of meaningful bracelets and a silver tribal necklace. TA-DA!
Please excuse my fancy photo op location below and focus in on the sweater. THE SWEATER I SAY! Oh, and if you want it, it's at Forever21
Happy Shopping and Happy Thursday Love Bugs!