November 14, 2013

Time for a new purse

Time for a new purse






Well, it's a tough day in girl land. I'm in the deep throws of contemplation. Why you ask? I need a new purse. I know! I can just feel your eyes squinting and on the break of tears. How could a girl like me go this long (8 months!) without a new purse? It's true and so despicable. It's really a crime. If I had all the money in the world I would purchase all six of these bags, but since I'm just a party of one with a structured financial system, I need to strategize my next move on the Fashion Gods. I will figure this out if it's the last thing I do. Even if that last thing means going to Marshalls or TJ Maxx in hopes of finding a designer bag at a knock off price. I will prevail!

In a spurt of whimsical joy, I just won a pair of tickets from a local radio station to see this sultry beast.






Yep. It's Le Buble meister.
 
Check out one of his most recognizable songs below.
 
Oh, and I'm taking my Mom. She's a pretty big fan so you can only imagine the look on her face when I asked to her to join me. Her mouth dropped and a huge smile spread on her face. "You serious?"
 
Can't wait! It's a nice gift for Mom and a cool birthday gift for me, a la courtesy of the fab local radio station.