March 13, 2014

Summer Time Fine

Summer Time Fine

Summer Time Fine by ladylisalove featuring black clear glasses

I know it's a bit early to think of Summer, but when you live in California like I do, there's no day too early to prepare for hotter days and bare legs. This Summer Time Fine look is a mix of structured and flouncy pieces to give a laid-back look that is still completely polished  and effortless. Perfect for a summer day look at the office or a brunch date at the local cafĂ©. I personally have always loved structure in my life, so it's no surprise that I would enjoy the same in my fashion style. (Check out the horizontal stripes to elongate a small torso and the solid lines found in the accessories.).

I love the idea of mixing high/low end price points together, so if you can afford to do so, please do, but don't go over your fashion budget as you can always find similar pieces at a lower cost. Try looking into stores such as Target, H&M and Forever 21 for accessories that range in price from $1.80 to $20. If you're a bag and shoes girl like I am, my suggestion is invest, invest, invest. Save up your moolah, $1 a day in to your mason jar, and when you've reached a special occasion, or just need to reward yourself for a job well done this year, go ahead and get yourself some lovely ASOS sandals, or  a Gerard Darel hobo purse. Trust me, no one will be judging you. They'll just wonder how they can replicate your fabulous look.

Xo ~Lisa Love