April 18, 2015

Relaxing Active Rest Day

Repeat that title 3xs fast...
Haha! Today was so soothing. After an incredibly long and rather tough work week, I felt myself coming down with something, but with it being high pollen season, it was tough to tell if it was allergies or a head cold. 

I used the Neti pot, guzzled down some water and my bombshell spell from the Tone It Up Nutrition plan. (If you don't know about Tone it Up, you need to google it, stat) And was ready to start my day with yoga.

 Surprise! We had a sub. I was a bit weary at first but everything turned out great. I challenged myself and was soaked in sweat at the end of the hour, which is a good thing when you're working on cleansing your body of toxins.

After that I walked two cute pups around the neighborhood. I thought it would be more of an excursion, but they seemed more interested in sight seeing. 

Story of my life with these two... 

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your Saturday! Much love and blessings.