June 25, 2015

Bolu Bakery - Orange County

So the other day I walked into Bolu Bakery in Fullerton, California. I knew they had a few things I would like, but my eyes widened when I spotted gluten-free options. 


I bee-lined straight for the gluten-free cookies, but was blown away at the large assortment they had of French Macaroons, also gluten free. 

Now, let me just preface by saying that I don't live entirely under a rock, as I have seen French Macaroons before, I've just never tried them. (I know!).

This past Tuesday's visit to Bolu Bakery however, was going to change my sweet tooth world forever. 


 I ordered a box of eight, and filled it up with my personal selection of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, coconut, gingerbread and mango macaroons. Heaven! I finished the box on my drive home and now they're all I can think about. I can't wait to visit again, and soon! 

The bakery is rather large and serves more then just desserts. You can grab lunch or chilled coffee options with a friend, study and eat a sandwich, or park a seat next to a window and people watch. Whatever you choose I know you'll enjoy this sweet spot. Enjoy!