January 5, 2017

Anti-Frizz Hair Products to keep your mane sane

Anti-Frizz
The weather is so fickle, isn't it? Don't let its weary ways mess with your hair. I personally know the struggle of wavy hair. I constantly blow dry it straight, and pinch it with a flat iron here and there for added smoothness, but that doesn't always solve the problem of Mother Nature, which is why I turn to some of the experts in hair transformation.


I'm sure you have your favorites, but I listed a few of the items I love to use when the weather goes from windy to an outright down pour. Hey, a girl's gotta look fabulous, right?


  • Alterna Bamboo Anti-Frizz Shampoo - This shampoo is my favorite as we speak! It's super creamy and gentle on my mane while thoroughly cleansing it from work and gym grime.  It's safe on color-treated hair and feels smooth while providing humidity resistance. The formula contains highly sustainable ingredients that are Eco-Certified, Fair-Trade compliant and Certified Organic. Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; DEA-free; TEA-free; petrochemical-free; synthetic color-free; dye-free
  • Moroccan Oil Treatment Light - This baby will give your hair an amazing face lift I mean, hair lift. Moroccanoil® light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this nourishing treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine --you'll be obsessed with, I promise! For fuller, thicker hair, use the original formula. I usually snatch mine at a local high-end beauty supply store, but your hair salon may have it also.
  • Philip Kingsley Weatherproof Hairspray - perfect for  all hair types,  this medium hold-non-aerosol, anti-static and weatherproof spray will give you shine and weather protection without the stickiness.                                                                             
  • Living Proof Moisturizing Anti-Frizz Conditioner - This conditioner is silicon free and is instead powered by Living Proof's patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which won't weigh hair down, but rather create a barrier that is said to block out up to 70 percent humidity. In addition, hair will feel smoother, lighter and cleaner. -um, sign me up!
  • Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Seasilk Oil Gel - both a treatment and a styling product, this velvety, lightweight oil gel offers a gentle styling definition to your locks without weighing it down. I usually dab a dime size in my hands and smooth it across my bangs and the middle of my hair to the ends. I love it!


  • Got a product you love that wasn't featured here? Let me know about it! Comment in the section below or check out my Facebook page and comment there. Happy hair day!


    Alterna flat iron
    $26 - nordstrom.com



    Alterna hair shampoo
    $17 - thehut.com


    Moroccanoil haircare
    barneys.com


    Philip Kingsley styling product
    $12 - net-a-porter.com