January 25, 2017

TRY THIS JUICE BY OPEN SOURCE ORGANICS

Open Source Organics

"Raw. Vegan. 100% Organic" - Open Source Organics

Talk about being in the right place at the right time! About a year ago, I did a three mile hike in the West Hollywood hills area, and upon my final steps back to the parking lot, a food truck was waiting there. Being a girly girl and a lover of country-chic designs and clean lines, I locked my eyes on the cute mason jar full of juice. They were large in size, and if I recall correctly, about $9.

 "Hmm...Not bad," I thought, for something that was vegan, healthy and only made up of simple ingredients.

I was excited to try it, and picked out my juice, "Apple Pucker."

 The gluten-free, 100 percent organic and "made with LOVE," mixture of apple, lemon and mint tasted delicious, and its mojito resemblance (sans alcohol and additional sugar) was the perfect resource my body needed post-cardio sesh.

For weeks, er, months after that initial meet and greet, I couldn't forget that juice. Something about it was just THAT different to me. Thankfully through a diligent search and determination to not give up, I found out the name of the company that made this joyous concoction, Open Source Organics, and the rest is history.

If you're a foodie, like to live healthy, on a special diet, or just want to try something new, check them out. You'll be happy you did.

Open Monday-Sunday 7 am - 8 pm  7107 W Sunset Blvd, Hollywood CA, 90046 


 
Photo by @shoesdogsandchocolate


Photo by @opensourceorganics


Photo by @misoo_hungry
 
shoesdogsandchocolate